mercredi 12 novembre 2014

A Voice in the Desert


Jesus said that "peoples do no light a lamp to put it under a bowl, but they put it on its stand, so that it give the light to every one in the house"(matthew, 5:15)
It took me some time to figure out what does that mean. To me, it means that once God lights you up (gives you the Holy Spirit), you should start to preach and teach other what you know about the truth, instead of keeping it for yourself. It could mean completely another thing for someone else, as we do not receive all the same gift from God.
But Then, Why the "Evil" name of your Church? isn't your Church following God's Word to the letter?
I want to stand firmly against traditional churchs, who in my opinion doesn't understand God the correct way. I want to settle myself in a different and opposed way, for my followers to see clearly i am not just another regular Church. Many of the teaching you will find here will be quite offensive to the regular christian, as well.
When i was younger, i used to spend some time in cathedrals and temples, to see the architecture or the plastic arts. But when i saw the people there that were praying, in the sight of every one, without really knowing what Jesus said about such people, i found myself really angry or despising them, wishing they would burn with the whole building, if there was ever a fire there. I felt like i was the devil himself that did come into the cathedral, but i'm not a devil. I'm just a human who doesn't like hypocrites and fakers...

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire